Sea Glass Bracelets – A Popular Gift Option
A genuine sea glass bracelet is one of today’s most beautiful, trendy and wearable jewelry styles. A quality sea glass bracelet can be an affordable gift, especially when compared to a pricier gemstone bracelet. And even more significant is that each bracelet is distinctive because every sea glass gem is individual in its color, size, rarity and value.
Genuine sea glass is exceptionally unique because for many years it has been shaped, molded and smoothed by ocean waters, rocks and sand, only to be discovered on the beach by a sharp-eyed collector. Then inspired by the artisan’s imagination, these collected gems from the ocean are fashioned into stunning pieces of natural sea glass jewelry.
Sea glass origins and colors vary and may be key factors in a buying decision, but even more important when selecting a sea glass bracelet, is to know which size and style bracelet is the appropriate choice.
To help you get started, we’ll review what you should consider when buying a new sea glass bracelet, either for yourself or that for that special someone.
Know Which Bracelet Size To Buy
All A Day at the Beach sea glass bracelet designs are adjustable, to some extent, which makes the buying process a bit easier.
Even so, knowing what wrist size you’re shopping for can make gifting the perfect sea glass bracelet a sure thing.
Here’s a simple guide to women’s bracelet lengths and how to measure for a proper fit if you’re unsure.
- Petite – 7 inches;
- Medium – 7-½ – 8 inches;
- Large – 8-½ inches
How To Measure A Wrist For Proper Bracelet Fit
Wrist sizes vary widely so it’s important to know what size bracelet is comfortable for your giftee.
- With a flexible measuring tape or strip of paper, measure your wrist just below the wrist bone, where one would normally wear a bracelet. You can mark off where the tape connects and get an idea of how big your wrist is.
- If you are using a plain strip of paper measure that paper strip with a ruler to determine your wrist size.
- When you’re measuring, you want to make sure there is extra room around the wrist. To do so, add 1/4 inch to 1 inch (average is 1/2 inch) to your wrist size, depending on whether you would like a snug, comfort, or loose fit.
- This is the ideal bracelet length for your purchase.
A Day at the Beach makes it easy to shop for a sea glass bracelet because we offer three distinctive, adjustable sea glass bracelet designs. Read on to discover which unique style fits your needs.
- The bezel set is a beautiful bracelet design, rich in style, elegance and suitable for special occasion gifting, whether it be for a milestone anniversary or birthday.
- This style is available in many color combinations. Each bracelet is carefully designed with sea glass gems to achieve a pleasing color sequence that is both eye appealing and timeless. Also offered are a selection of monochromatic (all one color) bracelets that are also stunning and make a powerful fashion statement of their own.
- Bezel set (which means surrounded or encircled in sterling silver) bracelets come with an adjustable toggle clasp so that you can choose your own fit.
- Each sea glass gem is individually fitted in its bezel setting and then assembled by connecting the sterling silver rings and adding the clasp. The bezel setting has an “open back” contributing added beauty when the light shines through the glass.
- A Day at the Beach bezel set sea glass bracelet is the most popular gift option to commemorate a special event and it is sure to impress that special someone.
Shop Bezel Set Sea Glass Bracelets
- The original expandable bangle bracelet exploded on the fashion scene about ten years ago and the style continues to gain popularity, mainly because they fit most wrist sizes.
- The bracelet can be expanded to fit over the wrist and then squeezed back down for a comfortable fit. There is no clasp
- The fashion trend is to wear multiples of these versatile bracelets
- A Day at the Beach expandable bangles are offered in high quality sterling silver only. Each bracelet comes with one sea glass gem and a sterling silver, beach-themed charm for an extra bit of personalization.
- The expandable bracelet is a lovely, affordable gift idea for a friend, co-worker, or anyone who loves a beachy style fashion vibe.
Shop Expandable Bangle Sea Glass Bracelets
- A Day at the Beach sea glass silk wrap bracelet is a most versatile piece of jewelry.
- It can be worn as a one-size-fits-all bracelet or be tied at the back of the neck for wear as a necklace.
- For a completely different look, the entire charm (sea glass, pearl and sterling silver charm) can be untied from the ribbon and worn on another necklace!
- The sea glass is genuine, the pearl is freshwater and the charm and all elements are sterling silver.
- The silk ribbon is 34-36″ long and is one size fits all. It is hand washable and can be lightly ironed. Available in five vibrant ribbon colors and a selection of beach-themed charms.
- The sea glass silk wrap bracelet is a great gift for the beach lover who loves color and fun!
How To Wear The Silk Wrap Bracelet
- Place the charm in the middle of your wrist and wrap one end of the ribbon in front of it and the other end in the back.
- Pull the ribbon ends a little to tighten, turn your wrist over, use your palm as a surface to tie a knot with the remaining ends.
- Adjust your ribbon to look pretty and away you go!
Shop Silk Wrap Sea Glass Bracelets
A Gift of Sea Glass Jewelry
If you are looking for a gift that is truly one of a kind, there is no better choice than to give a gift of sea glass jewelry. A sea glass bracelet is a thoughtful way to tell someone how much you care because you are choosing a gift from the sea that is like no other. Now that you know how to find the right fit, you can decide which bracelet style your giftee will most appreciate.
Browse our unique collection of sea glass bracelets today.