Oooh, aqua, the color of water. This pair is the deeper aqua hue that is now so in demand and difficult to find. The sea glass gems are from the early 1900’s when this color glass was used to make mineral water bottles. Own this flattering pair of aqua sea glass earrings and enjoy a little piece of history as well. Attached to sterling silver earring wires, a pretty oxidized rosette design. We send all earrings with soft rubber backs. Artisan made in the USA with love and care. The sea glass is genuine and beach found and guaranteed to please. Guaranteed to please. Add that to fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, and an anti-tarnish storage bag and you can’t go wrong.
- Metal: Sterling Silver Ear Wires
- Origin of Sea Glass: California
- Rarity: Rare Deep Aqua from Old Mineral Water Bottles
- Size of Sea Glass: Small 1/4″ Long and 1/2″ Wide
- Drop from Earlobe: 1-1/8″
- Note: We can change the ear wire to a simple ball ear post. Contact Us.
View All Aqua Sea Glass Earrings Here!