Sea glass and freshwater pearls are a match made in beach combing heaven! Our one of a kind, aqua sea glass necklace with pearls is one of our most unique, elegant designs. An antique, deep aqua bottle stopper bottom is complemented with head (top) drilled freshwater pearls and accented by two handmade, silver beads. The necklace length is 18″ with a 3″ necklace extender. Our sea glass is genuine, beach found and never artificially altered. The necklace is presented in a beautiful, aqua gift box tied with a white ribbon. A necklace like no other! We are full time sea glass artists who guarantee the quality and authenticity of our designs. Free Shipping.
- Metal: Sterling Silver Clasp
- Freshwater Pearls
- Origin of Sea Glass: Nova Scotia
- Sea Glass Rarity: Jewelry Quality Aqua is Rare to Extremely Rare
- Birthstone Equivalents: Aqua=Aquamarine, the March Birthstone; Pearls=the June Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: 1″ Long, 1/2″ Wide, 1/4″ Thick
- Necklace Length: 18″ with 3″ Extender