These cobalt blue/aqua sea glass stack earrings are a great way to get in the groove for summer fun! They are whimsical and stylish all at the same time, perfect for the sea glass lover who loves the unusual. Three cobalt blue and two aquas sea glass gems in each earring, center drilled and attached to the sterling ear wire with a sterling head pin. Great for everyday wear, comfy and a little swingy. We send them with soft rubber backs so you don’t lose one! Artisan made in the USA with love and care. The sea glass is genuine and beach found and we do not alter its shape or size. We offer fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, and an anti-tarnish storage bag.
- Metal: Sterling Silver Ear Wires and Headpins
- Origin of Sea Glass: Puerto Rico
- Size of Sea Glass: 10 small pieces total from 1/8″ to 1/4″ rounds
- Drop from Earlobe: 1-1/8″
- If you would like us to switch these to a simple post earring contact us.