Give the gift of handmade happiness this year, a lavender sea glass pendant with anchor charm for the woman who enjoys nautical style! Rare, lavender sea glass, also called sun amethyst, is a beautiful, soft, romantic color with a lot of history. Most of this hue was made in the early 1900s, making this chunky piece an antique! The sea glass is genuine, beach found, never altered artificially and guaranteed to please. We are full time sea glass artists offering fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, and an anti-tarnish storage bag. Made in the USA and one of a kind! Choose the length of your top quality, sterling silver diamond cut bead necklace below:
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Origin of Sea Glass: California
- Rarity: Rare to Extremely Rare
- Birthstone Equivalent: Lavender=Amethyst, the February Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: 3/4″ Long, 5/8″ Wide, 1/4″ Thick
- Size of Pendant: 1-1/4″ Long, 5/8″ Wide
- Note: If you don’t care for the anchor charm we can remove it. Simply Contact Us with your request.