Especially for our gold loving sea glass lovers we created this precious lavender sea glass pendant with gold over sterling silver necklace. Lavender sea glass, also called sun amethyst, is a soft, romantic color and when given as a gift symbolizes opportunity and new adventure! Most of this color is rare, dating back to the early 1900s meaning there’s a lot of history in this piece! The sea glass is genuine, beach found and guaranteed to please. We are full time sea glass artisans offering fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, and an anti-tarnish storage bag Buy from an American artist! Choose the length of your top quality, gold over sterling silver snake style necklace below.
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Origin of Sea Glass: California
- Rarity: Rare to Extremely Rare
- Birthstone Equivalent: Lavender=Amethyst, the February Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: Chunk 3/4″ Long and 5/8″ Wide and Over 1/4″ Thick
- Size of Pendant: 1-1/2″ Long and 5/8″ Wide