Rare, lavender sea glass is a beautifully romantic sea glass hue. Much of this color dates back to the early 1900s when selenium was used in glass making. Over time the sun reacts with the mineral turning the glass this exquisite color, also referred to as “sun amethyst.” This luscious lavender sea glass pendant with coral branch charm is an exceptional specimen! For the educated sea glass collector it is sure to become a treasured piece. The sea glass is genuine, beach found and guaranteed to please. Purchase today for fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, and an anti-tarnish storage bag. Choose the length of your sterling silver diamond cut bead necklace below.
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Origin of Sea Glass: Bermuda
- Rarity: Rare, Lavender (Sun Amethyst)
- Birthstone Equivalent: Lavender=Amethyst, the February Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: 1-1/4″ Long, 3/4″ Wide
- Size of Pendant: 1-3/4″ Long, 3/4″ Wide
- One Of A Kind