Rounded sea glass gems are fashioned into a simple pair of pretty soft green sea glass earrings that you’ll want to wear every day! This color is so pleasing and soothing because it goes with virtually everything. The soft green hue (also called sea foam green) is considered the quintessential sea glass color. Most soft green sea glass derives from old Cola bottles! Your soft green sea glass earrings are made with love and care in the USA with genuine, beach found sea glass that is not altered in shape, size or color! We offer free premium gift wrap, a free storage pouch with anti tarnish bag, and fast, reliable shipping with tracking. Pure sea glass joy for all!
- Metal: Sterling Silver Ear Wires
- Origin of Sea Glass: Hawaii
- Rarity: Soft Green (Sea Foam) is Uncommon
- Birthstone Equivalent: Soft Green=Peridot, the August Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: Rounded Pieces 5/8″ Long, 3/8″ Wide, Over 1/4″ Thick
- Drop from Earlobe: 2″
- Note: Change the ear wire to a simple ball ear post, lever back or even a clip on! Contact us.