A Rich Cobalt Blue Sea Glass Pendant Bezel Set in sterling silver is just the gift for the consummate sea glass lover who is always looking for blue! Cobalt blue is considered the “king” of sea glass colors because of its deep, regal hue and its universal popularity. Most of this color came from old medicine vials and bottles. The sea glass is genuine, beach found and guaranteed to please! We are full time sea glass artisans offering only unaltered, pure sea glass. Purchase today for fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, and an anti-tarnish storage bag. Choose the length of your sterling silver diamond cut bead necklace. Buy from a full-time sea glass artist!
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Origin of Sea Glass: Nova Scotia
- Rarity: Cobalt Blue is Rare to Extremely Rare
- Birthstone Equivalent: Cobalt Blue = Sapphire, September Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: 3/4″ Long, 5/8″ Wide, 1/8″ Thick
- Size of Pendant: 1-1/2″ Long, 5/8″ Wide, 1/8″ Thick