Here we present a handsome pair of soothing, sea foam green sea glass earrings, nicely shaped and nicely matched! This color is great because of its versatility. Most sea foam green sea glass is from old Coca Cola bottles from the 1940s and 1950s. Nostalgia personified! Light and comfortable to wear these are styled on pretty, long sterling silver ear wires. We send each pair with soft rubber earring backs. Artisan made in the USA with love and care. The sea glass is genuine and beach found and guaranteed to please. We offer a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. Add that to fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, and an anti-tarnish storage bag.
- Metal: Sterling Silver Ear Wires and Accent
- Origin of Sea Glass: Hawaii
- Rarity: Sea Foam Green is considered Uncommon
- Size of Sea Glass: 5/8″ Long and 1/2″ Wide Ovals
- Drop from Earlobe: 1-15/16″