Pleasing sea foam green, well matched sea glass gems make a great one-of-a-kind pair of genuine sea glass earrings. This thick and frosty pair could become your “go to” earrings for the season! The color is versatile, easy to wear with lots of colors. Much of the sea foam green color came from the Coca Cola Bottles of the 40’s and 50’s. Vintage! We send all earrings with soft rubber backs. All are artisan made in the USA with love and care. The sea glass is genuine, beach found and guaranteed to please. We offer a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. Add that to fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, & an anti-tarnish storage bag and you can’t go wrong. Buy from a full time American artist!
- Metal: Sterling Silver Ear Wires and Accents
- Origin of Sea Glass: Bahamas
- Rarity: Sea Foam Green is Uncommon. Most from old Coca Cola Bottles!
- Size of Sea Glass: 3/4″ Long and 1/2″ Wide
- Drop from Earlobe: 1-1/2″
- Note: We can change the ear wire to a simple ball ear post. Contact us.