Here’s a handsome pair of snazzy sea foam sea glass earrings that are nicely shaped and well matched! This color is great because of its versatility, as it goes with every color! Most sea foam green sea glass is from old Coca Cola bottles from the 1940s and 1950s. Light and comfortable to wear these are styled on pretty, long sterling silver ear wires. Sea glass is not just for summer, but to wear whenever you want to feel the soothing breezes of soft, ocean breezes. Order this one of a kind pair of sea glass earrings today and we will gift wrap them for you, send you a free sea glass note card and ship them via USPS priority shipping at no charge.
- Metal: Sterling Silver Ear Wires and Accent
- Origin of Sea Glass: Hawaii
- Rarity: Sea Foam Green (Also Called Soft Green)=Uncommon
- Size of Sea Glass: 1/2″ Long and 3/8″ Wide
- Drop from Earlobe: 1-3/4″