Unusual UV Green sea glass earrings accented with a bali bead. UV Green is sometimes also known as Vaseline Glass or Uranium Glass and was popular in the early 1900s. The hue is a very pretty, light green with a slight tinge of yellow. The glass contains a trace amount of uranium which causes it to glow under black light/ultraviolet light. The chemistry of uranium causes the glow, not radioactivity. Color is highly desirable in the sea glass world. Some hunters hit the beach at night with black lights to find it! All of our sea glass is natural, beach found & unaltered. Shop with confidence as all of our jewelry is guaranteed! We offer free gift wrap & shipping!
- Metal: Sterling Silver Ear Wires
- Origin of Sea Glass: California
- Rarity: Rare, UV
- Size of Sea Glass: Tiny: 1/2″ Long and 3/8″ Wide
- Drop from Earlobe: 1-1/4″
- Note: We can change the ear wire to a simple ball ear post. Contact Us.