Have you heard of UV Green sea glass, also called Uranium Glass? Well here is a great example of a UV green sea glass necklace, a very pretty, light green with a slight tinge of yellow. The glass contains a trace amount of uranium which causes it to glow under ultraviolet light. It’s the chemistry of uranium that causes the glow, not radioactivity. The color is highly desirable in sea glass world and some hunters hit the beach at night with their black lights to find it! The sea glass gem is enhanced by a pretty, handmade sterling silver accent. We send it with sterling silver, diamond cut bead necklace in your choice of lengths. Purchase today for free gift wrap and shipping!
- Metal: Sterling Silver Necklace, Accent and Bail
- Origin of Sea Glass: California
- Rarity: Rare to Extremely Rare
- Size of Sea Glass: 1″ Long and 1/2″ Wide
- Size of Pendant: 1-7/8″ Long and 1/2″ Wide
See Uranium Glass Under Blacklight Here! View All UV Green Sea Glass Here!