Here are answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
What is your shipping policy?
- You will receive an order confirmation as soon as your order is placed.
- We offer Free USPS First Class Package shipping with tracking for all of your purchases.
- We ship either the same day your order is received or on the next business day available for shipping (unless we are in a far away place looking for sea glass).
- You will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number as soon as a mailing label is printed.
- Expedited shipping services such as USPS Priority Mail and USPS Express Mail are available to choose during checkout. Choosing one of these options will show you the price and delivery window.
- We can also ship FedEx if that is your preferred shipping method but you must contact us to make arrangements. Prices vary for FedEx Shipping depending on the time frame and shipping zones.
- We personally gift wrap, package and ship all of your purchases.
What types of payments do you accept?
- We accept all major credit and debit cards which are security processed through PayPal. However A Paypal account is not required.
What materials do you use in your sea glass jewelry designs?
- Sea Glass Jewelry by Jane jewelry designs are made with .925 sterling silver and genuine sea glass unless otherwise noted. Materials used to make each sea glass jewelry design are clearly stated in each item’s description.
What are the available necklace sizes?
- We offer the following standard necklace lengths: 16, 18, 20, 24 and some 30″ sterling silver necklaces.
- Some of our one-of-a-kind necklaces are only available in one size that is stated in the description. Our standard necklace size for one-of-a-kind necklaces is 18.”
- We may be able to offer you a custom necklace length. Please Contact Us.
What are the available bracelet sizes?
- Our bracelets are 7.5” to 8.5.” The size is stated in the bracelet description.
- Our silk wrap bracelets and sterling silver expandable bangle bracelets are one size fits all.
Do you gift wrap my sea glass jewelry purchase(s)?
- Yes, we offer free gift wrapping service with each and every purchase. You never even have to ask. We just do it! We use a pretty turquoise gift box and a white grosgrain ribbon to complete the presentation.
- Each sea glass jewelry item purchased comes with a sea glass jewelry card that explains the value of sea glass and a free anti-tarnish storage bag.
- We also send a free sea glass note card with every sea glass jewelry purchase.
Can you include a gift message to my gift recipient?
- Yes, we offer a free gift message service. Simply type in your gift message at checkout in the section called, Notes, and we will include your message. Or click on Contact in the Navigation Bar at the top of the website and you can reach us there.
Do you accept special requests and custom orders?
- Yes. We would be delighted to design a custom sea glass jewelry item for you. Share your vision with us and we will take it from there. All custom designs are dependent on the sea glass that we have available.
- We can also design sea glass jewelry using your own special sea glass gems.
Can you re-size a sea glass bracelet or necklace?
- Yes, in most cases. Please contact us before your placing your order.
Sea Glass Jewelry by Jane return policy. If you don’t love it we will refund your money.
- We want you to be thrilled with your purchase. We will refund your purchase price (excluding any applicable shipping costs) if you are not completely happy with your sea glass jewelry.
- We will accept returns for a refund, credit or merchandise exchange within 14 days of the confirmed delivery date.
- The item must not be worn or damaged.
- Please contact us with a brief explanation of your reason for the return and we will give you instructions on where to return the item because we travel between Rhode Island and Florida.
- Of course, custom designed items may not be returned.
Is your sea glass jewelry available for wholesale purchase?
No. We are not able to offer wholesale sea glass jewelry opportunities at this time because genuine sea glass is becoming so scarce that we would not be able to guarantee a full wholesale order.