Yes, these really are cheery red sea glass earrings! Grab this chance to buy real, bright red sea glass earrings before they are gone. Red sea glass is extremely rare because there just wasn’t an abundance of red glass manufactured. 60% of the red glass produced was for warning lights and tableware.This pair is fashioned on stylish sterling silver ear wires and we send them with soft rubber backs so you don’t loose your red sea glass earrings. Artisan made in the USA with love and care. The sea glass is genuine and beach found and guaranteed to please. We offer fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, and an anti-tarnish storage bag with every purchase!
- Metal: Sterling Silver Ear Wires
- Origin of Sea Glass: California
- Rarity: Extremely Rare Red
- Birthstone Equivalent: Red=Garnet, the January Birthstone; Ruby, the July Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: Small 3/8″ Long and 1/4″ Wide
- Drop from Earlobe: 1-1/8″
- Note: We can change the ear wire to a simple ball ear post. Contact us.