Grab a rare chance to purchase a pair of cherry red sea glass earrings with pearls. They are bezel set in sterling silver to lend them a regal style, fit for a queen!
Red sea glass is hard to find because there wasn’t an abundance of red glass made. What’s hard to come by increases its value and so it is with this pair, which are the bright, cherry red hue that seems to be favored over the darker ruby color.
All of our sea glass is genuine, beach found and guaranteed to please.
- Metal: Sterling Silver Ear Wires
- Origin of Sea Glass: California
- Rarity: Extremely Rare Red
- Birthstone Equivalent: Red=Garnet, the January Birthstone; Ruby, the July Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: Small 3/8 – 1/2″ Long and 3/8″ Wide
- Length of Sea Glass & Pearl Drop: @3/4″
- Drop from Earlobe: 1-1/2″
- Note: We can change the ear wire to a simple ball ear post. Contact us.