Our cobalt blue and lavender sea glass earrings are a well matched pair that are tailor made to express your beach chic style. Cobalt blue is one of the most popular sea glass colors and the lavender is a vintage, very pale sun colored hue. The pair is expertly bezel set in sterling silver for long lasting beauty. The sea glass is genuine, beach found and never altered in shape or size. We offer a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. Each pair of sea glass earrings comes with soft rubber earring backs. Purchase today and enjoy fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, and an anti-tarnish storage bag. Make someone’s day full of “pure” sea glass joy!
- Metal: Sterling Silver Bezel and Ear Wires
- Origin of Sea Glass: Rhode Island
- Rarity: Cobalt Blue and Lavender Are Rare
- Birthstone Equivalent: Cobalt Blue=Sapphire, the September Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: 1″ Long and 3/8″ Wide
- Drop from Earlobe: 1-1/2″