You’ll love these small cornflower blue, genuine sea glass gems, beautifully matched to make this pair of cornflower blue sea glass earrings! A color that is much sought after by knowledgeable sea glass lovers. Soft and lovely and even more rare than the darker cobalt blue. They come on stunning, long sterling silver ear wires! We send each pair with soft rubber backs. Artisan made in the USA with love and care. The sea glass is genuine and beach found and guaranteed to please. We offer a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. Add that to fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, and an anti-tarnish storage bag and you can’t go wrong. Buy from an American artist!
- Metal: Sterling Silver Ear Wires
- Origin of Sea Glass: California
- Rarity: Rare, Cornflower Blue
- Size of Sea Glass: Small 3/8″ Long and 1/4″ Wide
- Drop from Earlobe: 1-3/8″
- Note: We can change the ear wire to a simple ball ear post. Contact us.