Here is a sweet pair in beautiful cornflower blue, like the color of blue hydrangeas. Cornflower blue is more rare than the darker cobalt blue because less of this glass color was made. This pair of cornflower blue sea glass earrings are dressed up just a bit with a sterling silver accent and are attached to simple sterling silver ear wires. If you want the simple elegance of a rare sea glass design, then you should consider adding these to your wardrobe! We send each pair with soft, twist on rubber backs. The sea glass is genuine, beach found and guaranteed to please. Also fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, and an anti-tarnish storage bag. Hurrah!
- Metal: Sterling Silver Ear Wires and Accents
- Origin of Sea Glass: California
- Rarity: Rare Cornflower Blue
- Size of Sea Glass: Small 1/2″ Long and 3/8″ Wide
- Drop from Earlobe: 1-1/2″
- Note: We can change the ear wire to a simple ball ear post. Contact Us.