Reminiscent of the color of azure waters, our deep aqua sea glass pendant is made from a beautiful, antique sea glass insulator chunk. Glass insulators were used for many years at the tops of power poles and many were manufactured in this collectible aqua hue. This gem was is too thick to bezel or to drill so we gently wrapped it in sterling silver wire so that you can still see the beauty of the antique sea glass chunk. One-Of-A-Kind. We offer fast, free shipping & free gift wrap as well as a $$ back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. Choose the length of your sterling silver, diamond cut bead necklace. Made in USA!
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Origin of Sea Glass: Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia
- Rarity: Antique Sea Glass Insulators are Extremely Rare
- Birthstone Equivalent: Aqua=Aquamarine, the March Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: Small – Medium 1″ Long, 5/8″ Wide at its Widest and 5/8″ Thick
- Size of Pendant with Bail: 1-1/2″ Long, 5/8″ Wide at its Widest and 5/8″ Thick