A stunning pair of extremely rare, teal green oval shaped sea glass earrings bezel set in sterling silver. A beautiful pair for the sea glass lover who appreciates rare colors. Teal color can be either bluish or greenish and this pair is definitely greenish. Teal was used mostly for product bottles (baking powder, ink, wine) in the late 1800s, early 1900s. We include soft, rubber backs with each pair. All of our sea glass is genuine, beach found and guaranteed to please. Shop with confidence from full time sea glass artist. We offer a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied, plus fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, and an anti-tarnish storage bag.
- Metal: Sterling Silver Bezel and Ear Wires
- Origin of Sea Glass: Nova Scotia
- Rarity: Teal Green is Extremely Rare
- Birthstone Equivalent: Teal=Emerald, the May Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: 5/8″ Long and 1/2″ Wide
- Drop from Earlobe: 1-1/4″