Here is a sweet pair of what we call hydrangea blue sea glass earrings because the color reminds us of the beautiful blooms of summer. The actual color is cornflower blue, even more rare than its darker cobalt blue cousin, because less of this glass color was made. This pair is dressed up just a bit with the addition of a Bali style ear wire just to add more sea glass style. If you want the simple elegance of a rare sea glass design, then you should consider adding these to your wardrobe! We send each pair with soft, twist on rubber backs. The sea glass is genuine, beach found and guaranteed to please. Purchase today for fast, free shipping and free gift wrap.
- Metal: Sterling Silver Ear Wires and Accents
- Origin of Sea Glass: California
- Rarity: Rare Cornflower Blue
- Birthstone Equivalent: Tanzanite, the December Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: Small 1/2″ Long and 3/8″ Wide
- Drop from Earlobe: 1-1/2″
- Note: We can change the ear wire to a simple ball ear post. Contact Us.