Perfect in shape and size, our large lavender sea glass pendant is a one of a kind gift for the lover of history and romance. Sun colored, lavender sea glass is believed to be pre-1915 when manganese was used as a clear glass decolorizer. Over time with exposure to the Sun (UV) the glass turns this beautiful lavender hue. This piece is deep lavender, meaning that it had more UV exposure or more manganese in the glass batch. The sea glass is genuine, beach found and not artificially altered. Quality and authenticity are guaranteed. Order today for free gift wrap and shipping. Choose the length of your sterling silver snake chain necklace below.
- Rarity: Lavender|Sun Amethyst Is Rare
- Origin: Nova Scotia
- Birthstone Equivalent: Amethyst=Lavender, the February Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: Medium-Large: 1-1/4″ Long, 3/4″ Wide at its Widest and 1/8″ Thick
- Size of Pendant with Bail: 1-3/4″ Long, 3/4″ Wide at its Widest and 1/8″ Thick
- Metal: Sterling Silver Bezel and Necklace