This beautiful lavender sea glass pendant with toggle front closure exudes historic charm. The color is rare because it is pre-1915 when manganese, one of the oldest glass additives, was used as a decolorizer for clear glass. Over time a reaction between the additive and UV rays (the sun) turns the glass from clear into this beautiful, lilac hue. This could be a piece of glass originally used by your grandmother or great grandmother! All our sea glass is genuine and we guarantee its authenticity. The sterling silver necklace is a fashionable oval link design and the toggle front closure makes it an easy on/off style! Order today for free gift wrap and free priority shipping.
- Metal: Sterling Silver Necklace, Toggle Closure
- Necklace Length: 18″
- Origin of Sea Glass: Nova Scotia
- Rarity: Lavender|Amethyst Sea Glass is Rare
- Birthstone Equivalent: Lavender|Amethyst=Amethyst, the February Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: 1″ Long x 1/2″ Wide
- Only One Available