An historic find! Small orange/yellow sea glass pendant in an interesting natural shape. The orange-yellow color, also known as Amberina, was once a popular color for hand-blown decorative art as far back as the late 1800’s. It is bright yellowish on the top and more orange towards the bottom. This piece is authentic, beach found and not altered by any method. Our orange amberina sea glass pendant with gold is an original that is very collectible in the sea glass community. Order today and enjoy free gift wrap, free priority shipping and an anti-tarnish bag to protect your investment! Choose the length of your gold over sterling silver snake style necklace below.
- Metal: Gold Over Sterling Silver
- Origin of Sea Glass: Nova Scotia
- Rarity: Amberina Is Extremely Rare
- Size of Sea Glass: Small: 3/4″ Long, 1/2″ Wide At Its Widest, 1/4″ Thick
- Size of Pendant with Bail: 1-1/8″ Long, 1/2″ Wide, 1/4″ Thick