This beautifully shaped, oval sea foam sea glass gem inherited extra style and elegance when it was bezel set in sterling silver. We can’t take credit for what mother nature has created from something old that was thrown away, but we are pleased to pass it along to someone who will appreciate its awesome beauty! The color of this oval sea foam sea glass pendant, bezel set, is soft and glowing and the gem is in its original beach-found shape with no alteration. You can see some of the ocean’s work in a distinctive “c” on the surface. We offer fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, and an anti-tarnish storage bag. Choose the length of your sterling silver snake style necklace below.
- Rarity: Sea Foam is Uncommon. Jewelry Quality Gem of This Size and Shape is Rare
- Origin of Sea Glass: Nova Scotia
- Birthstone Equivalent: Sea Foam=Peridot, the August Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: Medium-Large: 1″ Long, 7/8″ Wide at its Widest and 1/4″ Thick
- Size of Pendant with Bail: 2″ Long, 7/8″ Wide at its Widest and 1/4″ Thick
- Metal: Sterling Silver Bezel and Necklace
- One of a Kind