Our rare orange sea glass necklace is a perfect possession for the serious sea glass lover who knows rarity and value. The piece is unusual in that it has a raised lip and a visible cross hatch pattern as if it might have been from an ancient car tail light or warning light. An interesting showpiece! The sea glass is guaranteed, beach found in Nova Scotia by our professional sea glass hunter partners and has not been altered in shape or size. Completely natural it is wire wrapped to a light, hammered style, oval link, sterling silver necklace 18.5″ in length. We offer fast free shipping and professional gift presentation. All work is guaranteed by full time sea glass artists! Made in USA!
- Metal: Sterling Silver Hammered Style Oval Link Necklace
- Origin of Sea Glass: Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia
- Rarity: Extremely Rare with Lip and Pattern
- Size of Sea Glass: 7/8″ long top to bottom, 3/4″ wide at its widest and @ 1/4″ thick!
- Length of Necklace: 18-1/2″