This ruby red sea glass pendant with starfish charm is an ideal gift for your sea glass lover. Shaped perfectly by natural elements, the red sea glass pendant will be treasured by the person who has always yearned for red but has never found one. We’ve added a jaunty sterling silver starfish to make it even more fun to wear! As with all our jewelry, it is genuine and beach found. Ruby red was a popular color for beer bottles and dishware in Puerto Rico during the 50’s so this is a little piece of history! We are full time sea glass artisans and guarantee all work. Purchase today for free gift wrap & free shipping. Choose the length of your sterling silver necklace.
- Metal: Sterling Silver Necklace, Bezel and Starfish
- Origin of Sea Glass: Puerto Rico
- Rarity: Red is Extremely Rare
- Birthstone Equivalent: Red = Garnet, January Birthstone; Ruby, July Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: 3/4″ Long, 5/8″ Wide
- Size of Pendant with Bail and Attached Starfish: 2″ Long, 5/8″ Wide