A beautifully shaped, antique sea glass gem shines as the star of this soothing, delicate sea foam sea glass pendant with cross charm. What true sea glass lover doesn’t love a beautiful, well worn and conditioned sea foam green sea glass gem from a vintage Coca Cola bottle from the 1940s. This one glows as it is adorned with a sterling silver cross charm which seems like such a natural fit! The sea glass is genuine, beach found and guaranteed to please. We offer fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, & an anti-tarnish storage bag. All work is guaranteed. Genuine sea glass jewelry created by a full time artisan! Choose the length of your diamond cut bead necklace length below.
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Origin of Sea Glass: Newport, Rhode Island
- Rarity: Sea Foam is Uncommon
- Birthstone Equivalent: Sea Foam=Peridot, the August Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: 1″ Long, 3/4″ Wide, 1/4″ Thick
- Size of Pendant with Bail: 1-1/2″ Long, 3/4″ Wide, 1/4″ Thick