A stunning, perfectly matched pair of olive green sea glass earrings are fashioned on gold filled earring wires decorated with a small medallion. This is a beautiful pair for someone who gravitates towards natural, earth tone colors. These sea glass gems are thick so we know they are very old, dating back to the late 1800’s. History and beauty all in one neat package! We include soft, rubber backs with each pair. All of our sea glass is genuine, beach found and guaranteed to please. We offer a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. Add that to fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, and an anti-tarnish storage bag and you can’t go wrong.
- Metal: Gold Filled Ear Wires
- Origin of Sea Glass: Rhode Island
- Rarity: Antique Olive Green (Forest Green) is Rare
- Size of Sea Glass: Small: 5/8″ Long and 1/2″ Wide
- Drop from Earlobe: 1-1/4″