This unusual shades of blue cobalt sea glass multi necklace will be a much coveted prize for the sea glass collector. Gorgeous color, rare and valuable, originally a piece of Art Glass. Look closely and you can see the different shades! Opt in to this once in a lifetime opportunity to own a flawless, cobalt blue multi necklace that is a part of history! The sea glass is genuine, beach found on a beach on the northeast coast of England that is famous for these treasures. To make your shopping experience pain free we offer fast, free shipping, free gift wrap and an anti-tarnish storage bag. The sea glass is attached to a small link, sterling silver necklace.
- Metal: Sterling Silver Necklace and Lobster Clasp
- Necklace Length: 19″
- Origin of Sea Glass: UK, England
- Rarity: Shades of Blue Multi Extremely Rare
- Birthstone Equivalent: Dark Blue=Sapphire, the September Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: Medium: 3/4″ Long, 5/8″ Wide