A beautifully shaped, antique sea glass gem shines as the star of this soothing sea foam green sea glass pendant with cross charm. What true sea glass lover doesn’t love a beautiful, well worn and conditioned sea foam green sea glass gem from a 1940s thick Coca Cola bottle. This one glows as it is adorned with a sterling silver cross charm which seems to fit it perfectly! The sea glass is genuine, beach found and guaranteed to please. We offer fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, & an anti-tarnish storage bag. All work is guaranteed. Genuine sea glass jewelry created by a full time artisan! Choose the length of your diamond cut bead necklace length below.
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Origin of Sea Glass: Newport, Rhode Island
- Rarity: Sea Foam is Uncommon
- Birthstone Equivalent: Sea Foam=Peridot, the August Birthstone
- Size of Sea Glass: 1-1/16″ Long, 5/8″ Wide, 3/8″ Thick
- Size of Pendant with Bail: 1-1/2″ Long, 5/8″ Wide, 3/8″ Thick