Rare, teal sea glass gems from Nova Scotia are bezel set (surrounded) in sterling silver. The brightness of the sterling silver contrasts nicely with the green/blue sea glass color, thought to be from old baking powder, ink and wine bottles, some dating back to the 1870s. When you purchase this pair of teal sea glass earrings, bezel set in sterling silver, you will own a piece of history The sea glass is genuine, beach found & guaranteed to please. We offer a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. Add that to fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, an anti-tarnish storage bag and soft rubber earring backs. Genuine sea glass jewelry. Full time sea glass artisan!
- Metal: Sterling Silver Ear Wires
- Origin of Sea Glass: Nova Scotia
- Rarity: Teal Green is Extremely Rare
- Size of Sea Glass: @ 5/8″ Long and 1/2″ Wide
- Drop from Earlobe: 1-3/8″