A beautiful teal shaded sea glass pendant, this one is also called “multi,” because of its dual coloration. The sea glass was found on northeast coast of England near the site of an old glass factory. Here is a rare opportunity to own or gift a one of a kind, genuine teal sea glass multi pendant (dark teal with a lighter hue surrounding) like no other. This small sea glass gem is set off with our handmade sterling silver accent. The sea glass is genuine, beach found and guaranteed to please! Purchase today for fast, free shipping, free gift wrap, and an anti-tarnish storage bag. Choose the length of your sterling silver diamond cut bead necklace below.
- Metal: Sterling Silver Necklace and Accent
- Origin of Sea Glass: United Kingdom, Northeast Coast of England
- Rarity: Shades of Teal Multi, Rare To Extremely Rare
- Size of Sea Glass: Small 5/8″ Long, 1/2″ Wide, 1/4″ Thick and Rounded
- Size of Pendant with Accent 1-1/2″ Long, 1/2″Wide
- One of a Kind