Mermaid’s tears are small pieces of sea glass that folklore says are the actual tears of a mermaid who wept with grief when one of her sailor friends was lost at sea; her tears turned to glass and eventually washed up on the beach after tumbling around in the ocean for eons. Now you can own or gift a rare, turquoise Mermaid’s Tear sea glass necklace, lovingly made from these tears of the sea. In our design the sea glass tear is accompanied by a freshwater pearl and each necklace comes with a card that explains the sweet legend. Our sea glass is genuine and beach found. We offer free gift wrap and free shipping. Choose your necklace length below.
- Metal: All Elements, Necklace Included Are Sterling Silver
- Freshwater Pearl Can Be Removed From the Necklace
- Origin of Sea Glass: Puerto Rico
- Rarity: Turquoise is Extremely Rare
- Size of Sea Glass: 5/8″ x 1/2″
- Only One Available
- Note: If purchasing for a young girl, we recommend a 16″ necklace length which can be selected below