A perfect gift for the nonconformist or history buff, this black glass is vintage sea glass, more than 100 years old, found in the Bahamas along the route that the Pirates of the Caribbean would have traversed on their plundering journeys! The ultra rare black sea glass pendant is thick and chunky, probably from an old rum bottle. The shape is naturally formed and not altered, the genuine article. We’ve fashioned it with Bali style bail and oxidized sterling silver necklace. As with all of our sea glass designs, the sea glass is genuine, beach found & guaranteed to please. We offer fast, free priority shipping and free gift wrap.
- Metal: 18″ Sterling Silver Oxidized Necklace
- Origin of Sea Glass: Bahamas
- Rarity: Ultra Rare: Most Genuine Black Sea Glass Is From The 1880’s Period
- Size of Sea Glass: 3/4″ Long, 3/4″ Wide, 3/8″ Thick
- Size of Pendant with Silver Accent 2-1/2″ Long, 3/4″ Wide