From sea to shining sea, sea glass fans from the world over will celebrate their fascination with sea glass, eager to explore its mysteries and better understand its allure.
Each year there are more sea glass converts and more sea glass themed shows. So if sea glass is your passion, and especially if you are a sea glass “newbie,” here is your 2019 Sea Glass Festival Guide.
Round up your sea glass friends, choose your destination and make a “bucket list” trip to the sea glass festival near you!
Here is a list of the 19 sea glass festivals planned for 2019!
2019 Sea Glass Festival Guide
- February 16, Melbourne Beach, Florida: Ocean Treasures & Sea Glass Festival
- March 9, 10, Cayucos, California: Cayucos Sea Glass Festival
- April 6 and 7, St. Michael’s Maryland: Eastern Shore Sea Glass & Coastal Arts Festival
- May 4 and 5, Erie, Pennsylvania: The Great Lakes Beach Glass & Coastal Arts Festival
- May 4 and 5, Seabrook, New Hampshire: The Northeast Sea Glass Expo
- May 18, Wye Mills, Maryland: Chesapeake Sea Glass Festival
- June 2, Misquamicut, Rhode Island: Annual Misquamicut Sea Glass Festival, Windjammer Surf Bar
- June 11-16, St. Andrews by the Sea, New Brunswick, Canada: International Beach Combing Conference
- June 22 and 23, Lewes, Delaware: Mid Atlantic Sea Glass & Coastal Arts Festival
- June 29 and 30, Ashtabula, Ohio: Ashtabula Harbor Beach Glass Festival
- July 27 and 28, Hyannis, Massachusetts: Summer Sea Glass Expo
- July 20 and 21, Berwick, Nova Scotia, Canada: Sea To Shore Sea Glass Festival
- July 27 and 28, Souris, Prince Edward Island, Canada: Mermaid Tears Sea Glass Festival
- September 14 and 15, Santa Barbara, California: Santa Barbara Sea Glass & Ocean Arts Festival
- September 28 and 29, Wildwood, New Jersey: North American Sea Glass Festival
- October 5 and 6, Ship Bottom, New Jersey: Long Beach Island Sea Glass & Ocean Arts Festival
- November 2 and 3: Santa Cruz, California: Santa Cruz Sea Glass and Ocean Art Festival
- TBA: Salisbury, Massachusetts: Annual Coastal Arts & Christmas Craft Show
Again, I welcome information about any new sea glass shows that are planned and will update this list accordingly.
Sea Glass Jewelry by Jane has “retired” from the show circuit, but if you can’t wait to find the sea glass jewelry designs of your dreams, we welcome you to visit our fully stocked online sea glass jewelry boutique for a unique selection of sea glass necklaces, sea glass earrings and sea glass bracelets, all made with pure, unadulterated sea glass that is always authentic and always in style!
Cheerio! Enjoy your sea glass journey!